Van Vihar Titli Park The entire area of Van Vihar National Park is 445.21 hectares, being protected area, it is an ideal place for the cultivation of butterflies. The forest sanctuary is naturally rich in variety of plants and trees which are natural hosts or nurture butterflies. Butterfly Park 60x60 sq.m in Van Vihar. built in the area. It is a naturally open area where host plants and nectar plants have been installed to attract butterflies so that butterflies can complete their normal life cycle at this site. Various types of useless items have also been used in the butterfly park.
- There are more than 24000 types of butterflies on earth, theyare found on every continent except Antarctica.
- The largest butterfly is 12 inches and the smallest butterfly is half an inch.
- Can be seen through the wings of a butterfly, they have 4 wings Huh. But the largest butterfly on earth has 12 wings.
- Butterfly's eye has 6000 lenses, with the help of which it can see up to ultraviolet rays.
- Butterfly tastes anything with its feet.
- Like bees, butterfly also sucks nectar from flowers and stays alive.
- Butterflies have a life cycle of 2 to 4 weeks, but some The species lives for 9 months.
- Butterflies cannot hear, are deaf but can feel vibrations.
- Butterflies always lay eggs on leaves, they detect with their feet whether this leaf is suitable for laying eggs or not.
Click Here to download the Butterfly Diversity Report.
Click Here to download Butterfly Park Write Up.