Van Vihar National Park & Zoo Bhopal has launched an "Animal Adoption Scheme" with the objective of creating awareness and affection towards wildlife and creating an atmosphere for prolongation of wildlife conservation.
How to Adopt
Any person / Institution can adopt one or more animals after paying a fixed amount for the duration of one month, one quarter, half year or for full year. The amount payable depends upon species and duration for which the said animal is to be adopted and is as under: -
Facilities to the adopters
• The amount payable is exempted from income tax under sec. 80G (5) of Income Tax act.
• A certificate of adoption will be given to the concerned.
• Placement of a small display board showing the name of the adopter with the period of adoption outside the animal enclosure.
• In case the adoption is for a year, the name of adopter by his/her consent will be displayed at the entry gates of Van Vihar.
• Free entry passes as per the adoptee’s choice for Safari/limited time entry will be issued to him/her, the amount being equal to 10% of the adoption fee.
• A photograph of the animal adopted.
Interested person or institution can adopt any animal after due process.
Contact Details for the same are as below:
Address : Director, Van Vihar National Park and Zoo, Bhadbhada Road, Bhopal – 462003
Telephone : 0755-2674278(O)
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org : email@example.com